Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Back to School

Hey hey

Tuesday was Naomi's graduation day!!! I joined Naomi for her last day at school. We went to the farewell assembly and a there was a whole moving forward ceremony which was really awesome to watch and made me think about people who have been around me while I was still at school. 
Seeing Naomi's school was super interesting. People were really lovely and I got to meet a few of Naomi's friends. People are super friendly in Minneapolis. 
After school we went and had lunch before going to a grad party. 
Graduation was in the evening and I sat with Naomi's mum. 
Each of the (50) graduating students did a 60sec speech and it was really cool to hear what people were thankful for and what they had learnt that they would take with them from the school. 

Dinner was Ethiopian food. Which is a first for me. Very good very interesting. :) 
But I don't know if it beats my breakfast. 


Minneapolis. 
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment