So I've had over a full day here in Minneapolis now. Everything is going really well. Jet lag isn't too bad and I slept pretty well other than the confirmation that I do have a mild reaction to cats. Yay. So that's fun.
But today has been pretty good, had a few errand to run after getting up I then spent most of the afternoon with one of the many contacts I have been so graciously been put in touch with.
Haven't done any sight seeing, that will probably come later in the week. In total I've walked about 3.5km today which I know is only going to increase over the course of my trip. But the public transport of the twin cities is fantastic. Lots of catching the light rail and buses are so regular, plus bikes are super popular here. People are super friendly and I'm looking forward to meeting more people.
Couple of pics from my not so exciting day, but the root between where I'm staying and the light rail station is lovely so here we go.
Minneapolis.
Justine


No comments:
Post a Comment